Make your life easier at the end of 2021 with a pair of smart glasses. While this tech gadget hasn’t exactly gone mainstream yet, these wearables have the potential to make your work and everyday life much more convenient and productive. And with the new pair from Facebook x Ray-Ban, we’re excited about the future of these gadgets. For that reason, today we’re highlighting the best smart glasses you can buy in 2021.
From frames that let you answer calls with just a gesture to professional AR smart glasses that help you collaborate with team members across the globe, the glasses below can facilitate work and communicationin completely new ways. To see for yourself, check out the incredible glasses below.
1. The Facebook x Ray-Ban Stories make it easier to stay connected. Dual 5 MP cameras let you take videos and photos hands free.
Facebook x Ray-Ban Stories product demo
Stay in the moment while you capture it with the Facebook x Ray-Ban Stories. These smart glasses let you capture content without a smartphone. They also play music and calls that only you can hear.
Get it for $299 on the official website.
2. The TCL NXTWEAR G provides a realistic experience and has dual 1,080p OLED panels by Sony for an immersive experience anywhere.
TCL NXTWEAR G in use
Your movie, games, and music become more realistic than ever with the TCL NXTWEAR G. These sleek, smart glasses provide 3D 4K content and stereo speakers. Plus, the soft-touch nylon around the frames keeps them comfortable.
These smart glasses are coming soon and are priced at $661.67.
3. The Snap Spectacles 4th Generation are immersive AR glasses that display information right in your field of vision for easy viewing.
Snap Spectacles frame design
With 2,000 nits of brightness, you can wear the Snap Spectacles 4th Generation outdoors and inside. They let your create your world using Lens Studio and feature 4 microphones, a touchpad, and 2 RGB cameras.
Get it for $380 on the official website.
4. The Bose Frames deliver high-quality audio in a way that bystanders can’t hear. Plus, they protect your eyes from the sun.
Bose Frames in use
Keep your eyes safe from the sun with the Bose Frames. These audio AR sunglasses come in Rondon, and Alto styles, and both provide great audio. What’s more, these frames have the Bose AR augmented platform for audio.
Get it refurbished on eBay for $99.
5. The JLab JBuds Open-Ear Audio Frames clip onto your glasses. It turns them into a discreet speaker for your music and calls.
JLab JBuds audio frames in use
Get music and sound on the go with another of the best smart glasses you can buy in 2021 is the JLab JBuds Open-Ear Audio Frames. It works with your glasses or sunglasses and connects to your device’s Bluetooth, letting you listen to music and answer calls.
Get it for $49 on the official website.
6. The Vuzix Next Gen Smart Glasses comes with Micro LED display engines. They have high-density pixels for single color and full-color images.
Vuzix Next Gen smart glasses in use
The Vuzix Next Gen Smart Glasses made our list of the best smart glasses you can buy in 2021, thanks to its incredible tech. Fully wireless, these glasses boast advanced waveguide visuals and have integrated noise-canceling microphones for your calls.
These smart glasses’ price is TBA. Learn more about them on the official website.
7. The Lenovo ThinkReality A3 are lightweight and help you work more efficiently with remote teams thanks to 3D visulization.
Lenovo ThinkReality A3 in use at work
Make interactions with your remote team more immersive with the Lenovo ThinkReality A3. These lightweight smart glasses facilitate AR-assisted workflows with stereoscopic 1,080p displays and an 8 MP RGB camera. And with the Qualcomm Snapdragon XR1 Platform, you can expect premium performance.
These glasses’ price is TBA. Learn more on the official website.
8. The Revel Tune plays your music aloud and allows you to answer calls with just a gesture. It only takes a tap to answer a cll.
Revel Tune glasses in use
Answer calls and play music the easy way with the Revel Tune. These smart audio glasses have open-ear sound, keeping you connected to your environment while you listen to music or answer calls. Plus, the 3-hour battery life makes these frames suitable for wearing out.
Get it for $168 on the official website.
9. The VOY Tunable Glasses let you adjust your eyeglasses prescription. So no more switching between frames.
VOY tunable glasses on a white frame
See clearly in any situation with the VOY tunable Glasses. These spectacles adjust from -5D to +5D, so you don’t have to switch between reading and near-sighted glasses. What’s more, they also filter out UV and blue light.
Get it for $79 on the official website.
If you’re curious about trying out a pair of smart glasses, 2021 is the year to do it. With so much useful tech, we’re sure you’ll want to add at least one of these smart glasses to your wish list. Do you own any smart glasses? Let us know about your experience with them in the comments.
Want more tech news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Curated Stories. We publish three new stories every day, so make sure to follow us to stay updated!