Falling asleep isn’t always easy, but you can move things in the right direction by making your bedroom more comfortable. Things like soft bedding, a cooling pillow, and a good eye mask can all relax you enough to make sleep effortless. And we’re here to help with the most comfortable bedroom gadgets and accessories.
You’ll want to check out the moisture-wicking and odor-resistant sheets on this list. They keep you comfortable throughout every season and are antibacterial, too.
Then, for the ultimate tension reliever, go for the mattress that actually cradles your pressure points. You’ll be incredibly relaxed with any of these gadgets.
1. The Eight Sleep Pod Pro wakes you with gentle vibrations, helping you greet the day relaxed and refreshed. It also has an array of sensors.
Eight Sleep Pod Pro in a bedroom
A five-layer mattress like the Eight Sleep Pod Pro is a great way to make your bedroom more comfortable. It has a calming wake-up feature and sensors that measure the weather, temperature, your sleep quality, and more.
Get it for $2,695 on the official website.
2. The EDASI all-season BioGraphene sheets wick moisture and resist odor. They’ll keep you sleeping comfortably year round.
EDASI all-season BioGraphene sheets on a bed
The EDASI all-season BioGraphene sheets keep you cool all year long since they wick moisture and don’t absorb smells. They’re also antimicrobial, antibacterial, and hypoallergenic.
Preorder them for $165 on the official website.
3. The OPUS SoundBed helps you calm down after a stressful day through spatial sound and vibration. It shifts how you feel in minutes.
OPUS SoundBed and a person
The OPUS SoundBed is one of the most comfortable bedroom gadgets out there because it helps relieve tension before you go to bed. Its seven vibration frequencies improve your mood, putting you in a peaceful state before sleep.
Preorder it for $1,499 on the official website.
4. The OwlzzZ Sleep Mask creates a total blackout over your eyes. Plus, the 3D memory foam lets you open your eyes fully while wearing it.
OwlzzZ Sleep Mask in use
Ensure deep sleep with the OwlzzZ Sleep Mask. It blocks out 100% of light, allowing you to get restorative sleep, even if the sun is starting to peek over the horizon. Unbelievably soft, this eye mask feels comfortable all night.
Get it for $23.99 on the official website.
5. The Eight Sleep Carbon Air Pillow features carbon-infused foam. It removes body heat, keeping your head and neck cool while you sleep.
Eight Sleep Carbon Air Pillow on a bed
If you sleep a little too warmly, go for the Eight Sleep Carbon Air Pillow. It has a phase-change material and carbon-infused foam to absorb heat. Then, the breathable design promotes even more airflow, making it one of the most comfortable bedroom gadgets out there.
Get it for $150 on the official website.
6. The Purple Hybrid Premier is a luxurious mattress that supports pressure points, easing aches and tension throughout the body.
Purple Hybrid Premier in a purple room
Yes, your mattress can alleviate aches while you sleep, and the Purple Hybrid Premier proves it. It cradles you at specific pressure points like your shoulders and hips. That way, you can relax and hit the old dusty trail in no time.
Get it for $2,069 on the official website.
7. The DozzyCozy AirCozy is a smart pillow that can keep you from tossing and turning. It even has an integrated white noise function.
DozzyCozy AirCozy in a video
Another of the most comfortable bedroom gadgets you can buy is the DozzyCozy AirCozy. This smart pillow can automatically change its height to match your sleeping position. It also minimizes pressure on your neck, arms, and shoulder.
This pillow’s price is TBA. Learn more about it on the official website.
8. The ChiliSleep Cube uses a cooling and warming water technology to set your room at a sleep-inducing temperature all year long.
ChiliSleep Cube beside a bed
Whether you like sleeping in a warm or cool room, the ChiliSleep Cube can create your ideal environment. Just set it at any temperature between 55°F and 115°F and add water. Then, the Cool Mesh cooling mattress pad regulates temperature.
Try with nok for $699.
9. The Wooflinen 100% Bamboo Sheet Set keeps you cool all night long and is naturally antibacterial and hypoallergenic.
Wooflinen 100% Bamboo Sheet Set on a bed
The Wooflinen 100% Bamboo Sheet Set made our list of the most comfortable bedroom gadgets thanks to its fantastic breathability. Plus, with a 300 thread count, it’s super soft. Even better, this set is eco-friendly and good for your skin.
Get it for $126 on the official website.
10. The Eddie Bauer Smart Heated Electric Throw Blanket keeps you cozy and responds to your Alexa commands for easy use.
Eddie Bauer Smart Heated Electric Throw Blanket in gray
An Alexa command is all it takes to heat the Eddie Bauer Smart Heated Electric Throw Blanket before bedtime. What’s more, the sherpa lining is soft and warm while the polyester wicks away moisture.
Get it for $49.28 on Amazon.
Yes, you can get a better night’s sleep, especially if your bedroom is a space where you can relax. And comfortable bedding, pillows, and throw blankets can take it there. Which of these gadgets would you add to your bedroom? Let us know in the comments.
Want more tech news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Curated Stories. We publish three new stories every day, so make sure to follow us to stay updated.